Monday, June 05, 2006

First day on the Blog!


Welcome everyone!

First question? Why is my blog in english.. and in french! There is 2 simple reason to this... first one....... I can practice my writing in english.. because its realy bad... and..!! second one... its Because I want my cousins from calgary to understand!!!


Bienvenu tout le monde!

Premiere question? Pourquoi mon blogue est en anglais et en francais? Il y a 2 raison Bin simple! cest que je veux me pratiquer en anglais ecrit.. parce que jsuis pas super bonne et! parce que je veux que mes cousin de calgary me comprenent... parce que cest un peu pour eux que je le fait :)

So! First picture On the Blog...! Ist me!!! HEhe! Im getting ready for an other Hot and Humid summer here in Quebec! I just cant wait for my first pool party :D It will be funny to jump in the pool without my hair!!:S! 6 days!

Bon! Premiere photo sur le blog... Cest moi!! ett oui! Je me prepare a un autre ete chaud et humide au Quebec! Jai tellement hate a mon premier Pool party!! ..Mais.. ca va etre vraiment bizzard de Sauter dans ma piscine.. sans cheveux! :S 6 Jours !!!


Well ! thats it for today!! Ill you will have more news about me.. very soon!!!

Bon! cest asser pour aujourdhui! et.. Tu vas avoir des nouvelles de moi.. tres bientot!

Caro

1 Comments:

Blogger Billy Ngu said...

you're cute,view me

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home