Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Guess who's back?


Hi there!

Okay okay! I know.. it took me.... WAY to much time to post an other Blog... But! Im Back! those day are pretty ruff... with the winter comming, the school session is almost finish.. Im in a homework/project rush but..! its almost finish!! I finaly decided to go at the Cite Collegiale to do by Radiohosting class in septembre.. I cant wait!!! Im SOO excited :D

Salut!!
Oui oui je sais! ca m'a pris Beaucoup trop de temps pour écrire un nouveau message sur mon blog.. mais je suis de retour!! ces temps-ci.. Cest plutot dur l'hiver arrive et la fin de session ausssi! Je suis déborder de devoirs et de projet.... MAIS! cest bientot fini! :D Ah! et jai decider d'aller a la cité collegiale pour faire mon cours de radiodiffusion en septembre..! Jai vraiment TRES hate!

About the picture... I just miss the sun and the beach! :Dhopefuly... Ill get to be in my swimming suit in mai next year :D Oh! and ill try to Find a picture of me with my new hair ;)

A propos de la photo..... Je fait juste menuiller de la plage et du Soleil!! Jespere pouvoir etre en maillot tot l'an prochain!!!! Jvais essayer de trouver une photo de moi pour bientot :D

Ciao!! Love ya!!

Babye. Je vous aime!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it I read it nananananan

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey beutiful!

Glad to see you have joined the fray...

Your mom rules! Did you see our picture?

Marcois

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woho all Gilchrist brother comments! We rule! Hope lifes going well, come back and visit us again!

Ryan

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its time for another UPDATE Caro!!

Cousin Jon

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home