Sunday, May 06, 2007

bye Winter.... Hello Summer!


Hi there!


okay, I know, last time I told you that you would get some new post... and then i got lazy! But Im back!! :D


Salut!!

Ok je sais, la derniere fois je sais que je vous ai dit que vous auriez de nouveau *post* et je suis devenu paresseuse... mais.. JE suis de retour!!


So, Whats new in my life? Well, I finaly got accepted at the Cite Collegiale.. SO, in september Ill be Starting a Radio host Class...! Im SUPER EXCITED! Oh, and some of you knows it.. But... I found My own little Prince charming ;) Ill Show you some picture later! I think he is Picture Shy! ;)


Oh! and that Lovely picture was taken at a Show that I did in feburary!! It WAS SO FUN!


Desoler pour la traduction francaise.. je la ferai plus tars


ciao!!

Tourlou!

4 Comments:

Blogger Irene/Mom said...

Alors, je verai ton prince charmant pendant nos vacances. J'ai bien hate de tous vous revoir. A bientot

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cous,

I am stoke to hear your voice on the radio talking about the evils of steak:) You rock & congrats!

So hows the chumb... does he eat meat? well look for me on MSN okay!?

Marcois

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don you think its time for a post cousin....?

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beaucoup appris

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home